Separately, a number of natural components are first infused and then distilled:
- Star Anise seeds from China
- Green Anise seeds from Italy
- Elder flowers from Piemonte
- Orange flowers from Sicily
- Lemon peel from Sicily
Other natural components are obtained by infusion, among which:
- Coriander seeds from Morocco
- Cinnamon from Sri Lanka
- Cloves from Madagascar
- Elderberries from Piemonte
PREPARATION OF SUGAR SYRUP
Beet sugar is melted in hot pure water sourced from a deep well. The syrup obtained is then filtered through cellulose panels
The single distillations and infusions are blended with pure alcohol before being added to the sugar syrup to achieve the required bottling strength.
The final blend is then laid down in stainless steel vats for 3 to 4 months to allow the blend to marry together and mellow before being bottled.